Saturday, April 16, 2011

Go, Go, Go!!!
























Hi all Sorry it's been so long but I've had a very busy start to the year!

I have my new 'Spyglass' range which is coming along nicely. Inspired by a spyglass in a children's book I have been working on a range of jewellery based on spyglasses. All sterling silver that's been gold and black rhodium plated, this range still has a vintage feel, and I hope shares a sense of narrative and time with my vintage postcard range. Let me know what you think!

I also have news of 3 upcoming shows which I'll soon be adding listings for individually. Firstly Made in Clerkenwell at the end of May, then a group exhibition at Craft Central as part of London Jewellery week at the beginning of June, then mid June my first wedding show at Craft Central's Get Hitched!

So it's shaping up to be an exciting summer, I hope to see you at one of my shows, I'll put details up as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment